May 24 at 5:30 a.m.
KMOS-TV's new weekly series introduces you to people in the central Missouri Community. Tonight our guests include Scott Homberg, Melissa Frey and Misty Miller with the Johnson County Board of Services and Sharri Carter, Debbie Haller and Shannon Perez with the Johnson County Health Department.
May 22 at 9:00 Salute to the Troops: In Performance at the White House
- The first of several specials this weekend honor our heroes. Tonight, a concert hosted by President and Mrs. Obama features an all-star tribute to the men and women who serve the United States. (repeats May 23 at 9:00)
May 22 at 10:00 Homecoming: The Impact on Veterans
- Nebraska television news talks with veterans from different wars, as well as military experts and a psychologist to look at the impact of a homecoming on a soldier - even decades after he or she returns from war.
May 23 at 8:00 Lincoln Awards: A Concert for Veterans and the Military Family
- Enjoy a concert in celebration of the Lincoln Awards, which recognize outstanding achievement and excellence in providing opportunities and support to veterans and military families.
May 24 at 7:00 and 8:30 National Memorial Day Concert
- Joe Mantegna and Gary Sinise co-host the 26th broadcast of this night of remembrance honoring the service and sacrifice of our men and women in uniform, their families at home and all those who have given their lives for our country. The concert airs live from the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol before an audience of hundreds of thousands, millions at home, and to our troops around the world via American Forces Network.
May 25 at 8:00 The The Homefront
- Intimate portraits of America's military families, with unprecedented access to soldiers, sailors, Marines and airmen and women in the all-volunteer military. The revealing documentary tells stories of pride and patriotism, sacrifice and resilience.
Important note regarding KMOS Channel 6.3 - MHz Worldview
We recently received word from MHz Worldview of plans to change their primetime schedule as they launch a new subscription service next month.
The service, called MHz Choice
(launching in early May), will feature the international mysteries and dramas, which will no longer be available on Channel 6.3 after June 30.
Read the full message from MHz Worldview